Creative Light Workshops

Special Notice regarding Covid 19

When we found it necessary to cancel workshops this spring and summer because of the Covid outbreak, we issued full refunds to all clients.  We made this exception to our cancellation policy as a courtesy because of the unusual and unexpected nature of the situation.

As we move forward into the rest of 2020 and onward into 2021, we will return to our previous policy of not issuing refunds if a client cancels after signing up for a workshop.  We understand that you may need to cancel because of Covid concerns, and we want you to do what is best for you. Because of this, we strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance to cover any loss you might incur should you need to cancel. 

In the unlikely event that Creative Light would have to cancel a scheduled workshop because of travel restrictions or government regulations, we will refund 95% of any monies you have paid.  The remaining 5% will be used to cover the cost of Paypal and bank fees.

Thank you for understanding our return to our normal refund policy.  Please consider trip insurance when you sign up for a workshop.

2018_09_Tetons_054.jpg
Autumn in the Grand Tetons
September 25-29, 2020

© 2019 Creative Light Photography Workshops